Just as colourful as you - your prospects at the Vienna Insurance Group
We are the leading insurance company in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe. Our Group employs more than 25,000 people whose dedication, expertise and service-driven mentality set us apart from others. The diversity of our people plays a major part in our success. We are committed to promote diversity in the work environment and we are a proud employer who offers fair opportunities for everyone.
Become part of our colourful team!
Please apply via our job portal, feel free to use your mobile device for an easy process!
Sales Toolbox Specialist (all genders)
We are the leading insurance company in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe. Our Group employs more than 25,000 people whose dedication, expertise and service-driven mentality set us apart from others. The diversity of our people plays a major part in our success. We are committed to promote diversity in the work environment and we are a proud employer who offers fair opportunities for everyone. Become part of our colourful team!
The VIG Group has already introduced a number of initiatives and examples of best practice connected with sales. This new position is designed to play a part in ensuring and driving forward the development of best practice, and the sharing of experiences within the VIG Group company network.
- Developing a best practice network, including coordination and communication between the insurance companies
- Identifying and developing focus areas for the best practice network
- Ensuring achievement of goals and implementation of methodologies
- Organising network events
- Sharing know-how with external partners (e.g. universities, start-ups, and other companies from various industries)
- Reporting directly to the Managing Board
- We are committed to being an attractive employer and offer an extensive package of benefits, opportunities and various development options
- Great flexibility (home office, flextime arrangements and an extensive range of IT equipment)
- We stand for reliability, based on our values, tradition and stability
- We offer a pleasant working environment with a strong emphasis on teamwork
- Your workplace at Vienna Insurance Group will be in the heart of Vienna and the centre of CEE
- Together with our teams in 30 countries you get to experience the diversity of VIG
- According to the regulations of the Equal Treatment Act, we state the minimum wage based on the Collective Agreement, which is in a range of € 3 185,06 gross per month. Of course, a higher salary is commensurate with the professional experience and qualification of the chosen candidate. The remuneration package is market-compliant.
- This full-time position is to be filled immediately
- Sales experience (insurance industry experience an advantage)
- Entrepreneurial and innovative mentality
- Solutions-driven and independent approach to work
- Ability to work in teams, strong communication and networking skills
- Openness, motivated to communicate and collaborate with others
- Very good organisational and implementation skills
- Very good oral and written communication skills in German and English
- Willingness to travel
What our employees have to say about VIG:
Have a look behind the curtain of our Group Finance & Accounting department.
Our teams in Actuarial Services introduce themselves.
In a groupwide video challenge, our employees portrait their view on diversity. We are proud of all videos submitted!
Verena Sochor met VIG during the High Potential Day (profil) and talks about her internship in VIG.
(c) Video: Verlagsgruppe News