Just as colourful as you - your prospects at the Vienna Insurance Group
We are the leading insurance company in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe. Our Group employs more than 25,000 people whose dedication, expertise and service-driven mentality set us apart from others. The diversity of our people plays a major part in our success. We are committed to promote diversity in the work environment and we are a proud employer who offers fair opportunities for everyone.
Become part of our colourful team!
Please apply via our job portal, feel free to use your mobile device for an easy process!
Non-Life Insurance Specialist (all genders)
We are the leading insurance company in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe. Our Group employs more than 25,000 people whose dedication, expertise and service-driven mentality set us apart from others. The diversity of our people plays a major part in our success. We are committed to promote diversity in the work environment and we are a proud employer who offers fair opportunities for everyone. Become part of our colourful team!
- Supporting operating VIG companies to enable them to achieve "technical excellence" in the non-life/retail segment
- Independent exchange inside the VIG Group about business development in the area of non-life insurance/retail
- Supporting the VIG companies to optimize the non-life retail portfolio, especially in the field of product development, pricing and claims management
- Carrying out actuarial risk analysis of the portfolios in collaboration with Reinsurance
- Preparing various analyses and documentation in consultation with Controlling
- Participating in due diligence activities
- Supporting optimisation of loss adjustment
- Structuring and coordinating the transfer of know-how within the VIG Group
- We are committed to being an attractive employer and offer an extensive package of benefits, opportunities and various development options
- Great flexibility (home office, flextime arrangements and an extensive range of IT equipment)
- We stand for reliability, based on our values, tradition and stability
- We offer a pleasant working environment with a strong emphasis on teamwork
- Your workplace at Vienna Insurance Group will be in the heart of Vienna and the centre of CEE
- Learn more about the department
- Together with our teams in 30 countries you get to experience the diversity of VIG
- According to the regulations of the Equal Treatment Act, we state the minimum wage based on the Collective Agreement, which is in a range of € 2 628,27 gross per month. Of course, a higher salary is commensurate with the professional experience and qualification of the chosen candidate. The remuneration package is market-compliant.
- This full-time position is to be filled immediately
- At least five years’ professional experience at an operating insurance company
- Experience in the area of product development, underwriting or claims regulation
- Experience in working together with other departments or with other insurance companies inside a group
- Very good communication skills in German and English, proficiency in a CEE language is an advantage
- Insurance mathematical know-how is an advantage
- Entrepreneurial and strategic mentality
- Solutions-driven, highly responsible and structured approach
- Strong social skills and a good team player
- High level of independence and dedication, and strong focus on service
- Willingness to travel (primarily in the CEE region)
What our employees have to say about VIG:
Have a look behind the curtain of our Group Finance & Accounting department.
Our teams in Actuarial Services introduce themselves.
In a groupwide video challenge, our employees portrait their view on diversity. We are proud of all videos submitted!
Verena Sochor met VIG during the High Potential Day (profil) and talks about her internship in VIG.
(c) Video: Verlagsgruppe News