Just as colourful as you - your prospects at the Vienna Insurance Group
We are the leading insurance company in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe. Our Group employs more than 25,000 people whose dedication, expertise and service-driven mentality set us apart from others. The diversity of our people plays a major part in our success. We are committed to promote diversity in the work environment and we are a proud employer who offers fair opportunities for everyone.
Become part of our colourful team!
Please apply via our job portal, feel free to use your mobile device for an easy process!
Internal Audit - Auditor (all genders)
We are the leading insurance company in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe. Our Group employs more than 25,000 people whose dedication, expertise and service-driven mentality set us apart from others. The diversity of our people plays a major part in our success. We are committed to promote diversity in the work environment and we are a proud employer who offers fair opportunities for everyone. Become part of our colourful team!
- Auditing of VIG companies’ operating cycle in Austria and within the VIG Group, especially in the field of IT
- Performing audit procedures on site or at the workplace (inspection of files, data retrieval, interviews, documentation the basis of audit findings etc.)
- Preparing audit reports and recommendations
- Preparing audits (key figures and portfolio analysis included if needed)
- Conducting feedback rounds and final meetings with the persons responsible, in the respective audited areas
- We are committed to being an attractive employer and offer an extensive package of benefits, opportunities and various development options
- We stand for reliability, based on our values, tradition and stability
- We offer a pleasant working environment with a strong emphasis on teamwork
- Your workplace at Vienna Insurance Group will be in the heart of Vienna and the centre of CEE
- Learn more about the department
- Together with our teams in 25 countries you get to experience the diversity of VIG
- According to the regulations of the Equal Treatment Act, we state the minimum wage based on the Collective Agreement, which is in a range of € 2 536,63 gross per month. Of course, a higher salary is commensurate with the professional experience and qualification of the chosen candidate. The remuneration package is market-compliant.
- This full-time position is to be filled immediately
- Completed education in the field of business and/or IT
- Professional experience in auditing (preferably with focus on IT), insurance experience an advantage
- Understanding of economic interrelationships, interest in IT relevant topics, knowledge in SAP
- Independent, reliable and accurate way of working
- High ability to work as part of a team, communication skills as well as willingness to learn
- Good command of written and spoken German and English
- Willingness to travel
What our employees have to say about VIG:
Have a look behind the curtain of our Group Finance & Accounting department.
Our teams in Actuarial Services introduce themselves.
In a groupwide video challenge, our employees portrait their view on diversity. We are proud of all videos submitted!
Verena Sochor met VIG during the High Potential Day (profil) and talks about her internship in VIG.
(c) Video: Verlagsgruppe News