Just as colourful as you - your prospects at the Vienna Insurance Group
The dedication, expertise and service-driven mentality of our employees set us apart from others. The diversity of our people plays a major part in our success. We are committed to promote diversity in the work environment and we are a proud employer who offers fair opportunities for everyone.
Become part of our colourful team!
Key facts about VIG:
VIG is the leading insurance group both in Austria and in the entire Central and Eastern European (CEE) region. Around 50 insurance companies in 30 countries form a Group with a long-standing tradition, strong brands and close customer relations. The more than 25,000 employees in the VIG take care of the day-to-day needs of more than 22 million customers. VIG shares have been listed on the Vienna Stock Exchange since 1994. The VIG Group has an A+ rating with stable outlook by the internationally recognised rating agency Standard & Poor's. VIG cooperates closely with the Erste Group, the largest retail bank in Central and Eastern Europe.
Please apply via our job portal, feel free to use your mobile device for an easy process!
Innovation Technology Architect (all genders)
We are the leading insurance company in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe. Our Group employs more than 25,000 people whose dedication, expertise and service-driven mentality set us apart from others. The diversity of our people plays a major part in our success. We are committed to promote diversity in the work environment and we are a proud employer who offers fair opportunities for everyone. Become part of our colourful team in our subsidiary, VIG IT Digital Solutions GmbH.
- Addressing opportunities and initiatives in the domain of innovation technology as part of the Architecture and Innovation Team in a multi-functional international environment with stakeholders from Innovation and IT Delivery departments
- Monitoring and assessing new trends in all areas of technology (infrastructure, software and data) to enhance the VIG landscape and IT delivery practice
- Undertaking continuous base studies on innovation in technology and deducting from these options for optimization of the architecture landscape
- Active networking with emerging technology experts
- Consulting VIG Enterprise Architects and IT Solution Architects in various requests in the domain of new tech
- Mentoring, training and consulting of community peers in the IT innovation area, initiating and leading the VIG IT Innovation Technology Architects Community across the VIG Group
- We are committed to being an attractive employer and offer an extensive package of benefits, opportunities and various development options
- Great flexibility (home office, flextime arrangements and an extensive range of IT equipment)
- We stand for reliability, based on our values, tradition and stability
- We offer a pleasant working environment with a strong emphasis on teamwork
- Your workplace at Vienna Insurance Group will be in the heart of Vienna and the centre of CEE
- Together with our teams in 30 countries you get to experience the diversity of VIG
- The salary for this position is at least € 55,000. You have a lot of experience and know-how? Then we are obviously prepared to honor this with an overpayment.
- This full-time position is to be filled immediately
- Master’s degree / certifications in computer science, or related professional training
- Ideally professional experience as Technology or Solution Architect for innovative solutions
- Confident to engage courageously, challenge constructively and voice opinions in assessment of new solutions
- Broad know-how in the area of tech trends and software development and delivery processes, ideally certifications in DevOps, Agile, Innovation Management
- Excellent knowledge of German and English, ability to establish effective and focused communication in both languages
- Structured, team-based approach to work, with a great willingness to drive change
- Willingness to travel (20%) within the CEE region
What our employees have to say about VIG:
Have a look behind the curtain of our Group Finance & Accounting department.
Our teams in Actuarial Services introduce themselves.
In a groupwide video challenge, our employees portrait their view on diversity. We are proud of all videos submitted!
Verena Sochor met VIG during the High Potential Day (profil) and talks about her internship in VIG.
(c) Video: Verlagsgruppe News