Just as colourful as you - your prospects at the Vienna Insurance Group
We are the leading insurance company in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe. Our Group employs more than 25,000 people whose dedication, expertise and service-driven mentality set us apart from others. The diversity of our people plays a major part in our success. We are committed to promote diversity in the work environment and we are a proud employer who offers fair opportunities for everyone.
Become part of our colourful team!
Please apply via our job portal, feel free to use your mobile device for an easy process!
Group IT - IT Risk Manager (all genders)
We are the leading insurance company in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe. Our Group employs more than 25,000 people whose dedication, expertise and service-driven mentality set us apart from others. The diversity of our people plays a major part in our success. We are committed to promote diversity in the work environment and we are a proud employer who offers fair opportunities for everyone. Become part of our colourful team!
- Implementing a group-wide IT-Risk Governance Methodology including corresponding group-guidelines
- Preparing reports and KPIs in connection to prevent/minimize IT-related risks (incl. cyber risks as well as internal or external threats)
- Training and supporting VIG subsidiaries to perform the IT-Risk assessments; collaborating with local IT-Risk SPoCs
- Establishing reviews and verify IT-Risk documentation of IT landscape (VIG Holding and VIG international systems)
- Ensuring appropriate IT-Risk Management documentation of the Group in connection with IT Continuity Planning
- Administering of group wide tool (Risk2value) for monitoring proper management of IT-Risks on subsidiaries’ level to ensure that material IT-Risk issues are being appropriately addressed, maintained and mitigated
- Collaborating with the Group Enterprise Risk Management
- We are committed to being an attractive employer and offer an extensive package of benefits, opportunities and various development options
- We stand for reliability, based on our values, tradition and stability
- We offer a pleasant working environment with a strong emphasis on teamwork
- Your workplace at Vienna Insurance Group will be in the heart of Vienna and the centre of CEE
- Learn more about the department
- Together with our teams in 25 countries you get to experience the diversity of VIG
- According to the regulations of the Equal Treatment Act, we state the minimum wage based on the Collective Agreement, which is in a range of € 2 536,63 gross per month. Of course, a higher salary is commensurate with the professional experience and qualification of the chosen candidate. The remuneration package is market-compliant.
- This full-time position is to be filled immediately
- Completed studies and professional experience across IT-Risk Management, IT-Quality Management, IT-Risk assessments and/or IT-Controls
- Good understanding of IT infrastructure, application development, network security, end-user security and key threat protection solutions
- Good knowledge of applicable IT-Risk Management practices
- Knowledge of key relevant legal, regulatory and statutory requirements, technical interpretation and the ability to provide advice thereon
- Good understanding of best practice standards and governance frameworks such as ISO27000, ITIL, FFIEC or COBIT
- Team-oriented and a high level of engagement and reliability
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Willingness to travel
What our employees have to say about VIG:
Have a look behind the curtain of our Group Finance & Accounting department.
Our teams in Actuarial Services introduce themselves.
In a groupwide video challenge, our employees portrait their view on diversity. We are proud of all videos submitted!
Verena Sochor met VIG during the High Potential Day (profil) and talks about her internship in VIG.
(c) Video: Verlagsgruppe News