Just as colourful as you - your prospects at the Vienna Insurance Group
The dedication, expertise and service-driven mentality of our employees set us apart from others. The diversity of our people plays a major part in our success. We are committed to promote diversity in the work environment and we are a proud employer who offers fair opportunities for everyone.
Become part of our colourful team!
Key facts about VIG:
VIG is the leading insurance group both in Austria and in the entire Central and Eastern European (CEE) region. Around 50 insurance companies in 30 countries form a Group with a long-standing tradition, strong brands and close customer relations. The more than 25,000 employees in the VIG take care of the day-to-day needs of more than 22 million customers. VIG shares have been listed on the Vienna Stock Exchange since 1994. The VIG Group has an A+ rating with stable outlook by the internationally recognised rating agency Standard & Poor's. VIG cooperates closely with the Erste Group, the largest retail bank in Central and Eastern Europe.
Please apply via our job portal, feel free to use your mobile device for an easy process!
Business Architect (all genders)
We are the leading insurance company in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe. Our Group employs more than 25,000 people whose dedication, expertise and service-driven mentality set us apart from others. The diversity of our people plays a major part in our success. We are committed to promote diversity in the work environment and we are a proud employer who offers fair opportunities for everyone. Become part of our colourful team in our subsidiary, VIG IT Digital Solutions GmbH.
- Development of Business Domain area within the Architecture and Innovation Team including business landscape and business capabilities
- Translation of business and IT strategies and defined goals into business capabilities and related architectural models
- Design, refinement and maintenance of core architecture products in Business Domain for current, transition and target landscape – incorporating demands and business requirements in a multi-functional international environment with stakeholders from Business and IT
- Business or IT consultation in various requests by connecting proper experts and serving own know-how
- Advance and lead the VIG Business Architects Community with more than 40 Architects across the VIG Group by mentoring, training and consulting community peers in the Business Architecture area
- Facilitation of complex issue resolution in the Business Architecture Domain that may arise during opportunity assessment, capabilities review or implementation of an architectural change
- Training of young professionals / Junior Business Architects in an international environment
- We are committed to being an attractive employer and offer an extensive package of benefits, opportunities and various development options
- Great flexibility (home office, flextime arrangements and an extensive range of IT equipment)
- We stand for reliability, based on our values, tradition and stability
- We offer a pleasant working environment with a strong emphasis on teamwork
- Your workplace at Vienna Insurance Group will be in the heart of Vienna and the centre of CEE
- Together with our teams in 30 countries you get to experience the diversity of VIG
- The salary for this position is at least € 55,000. You have a lot of experience and know-how? Then we are obviously prepared to honor this with an overpayment.
- This full-time position is to be filled immediately
- Master’s degree in computer science, business administration or related professional training
- Professional experience as Business Architect, preferably in the insurance industry or a consulting firm
- Solid Business Architecture Management experience (possibly certifications such as CBA, DVA, TOGAF, BPMN, SysML etc.)
- Proactive and confident personality with strong moderation skills, able to establish effective and focused communication and collaboration with other stakeholders, as well as optimal management, and resolution of conflicts
- Excellent knowledge of German and English, proficiency in a CEE language is an advantage
- Structured, team-based approach to work, with a great willingness to drive change
- Willingness to travel (20%) within the CEE region
What our employees have to say about VIG:
Have a look behind the curtain of our Group Finance & Accounting department.
Our teams in Actuarial Services introduce themselves.
In a groupwide video challenge, our employees portrait their view on diversity. We are proud of all videos submitted!
Verena Sochor met VIG during the High Potential Day (profil) and talks about her internship in VIG.
(c) Video: Verlagsgruppe News