Just as colourful as you - your prospects at the Vienna Insurance Group
We are the leading insurance company in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe. Our Group employs more than 25,000 people whose dedication, expertise and service-driven mentality set us apart from others. The diversity of our people plays a major part in our success. We are committed to promote diversity in the work environment and we are a proud employer who offers fair opportunities for everyone.
Become part of our colourful team!
Please apply via our job portal, feel free to use your mobile device for an easy process!
Business Analyst SAP GL (all genders, maternity leave)
We are the leading insurance company in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe. Our Group employs more than 25,000 people whose dedication, expertise and service-driven mentality set us apart from others. The diversity of our people plays a major part in our success. We are committed to promote diversity in the work environment and we are a proud employer who offers fair opportunities for everyone. Become part of our colourful team!
- Coordinating and describing requests related to finance, and providing support throughout the request life cycle, starting with the requisition note through to concept design and ultimately acceptance testing
- Support for VIG insurance companies on the installation and fine-tuning of our Group-wide SAP systems (NewGL, FPSL, BW, SEM-BCS, etc.)
- Planning and managing projects and, where necessary, overall project/sub-project management
- Liaising with specialist departments, Holding IT and other projects
- Responsibility for ensuring fulfilment of user acceptance tests (UATs) and related documentation for the implementation and modification of the UAT strategy
- Ongoing process optimisation and identifying corresponding potential for optimisation
- Contact person for internal departments and the VIG insurance companies
- We are committed to being an attractive employer and offer an extensive package of benefits, opportunities and various development options
- Great flexibility (home office, flextime arrangements and an extensive range of IT equipment)
- We stand for reliability, based on our values, tradition and stability
- We offer a pleasant working environment with a strong emphasis on teamwork
- Your workplace at Vienna Insurance Group will be in the heart of Vienna and the centre of CEE
- Together with our teams in 30 countries you get to experience the diversity of VIG
- According to the regulations of the Equal Treatment Act, we state the minimum wage based on the Collective Agreement, which is in a range of € 2 628,27 gross per month. Of course, a higher salary is commensurate with the professional experience and qualification of the chosen candidate. The remuneration package is market-compliant.
- This full-time position is a maternity leave and to be filled immediately
- Degree in a related subject
- Basic related professional experience as a liaison between the specialist department and IT
- In-depth knowledge and extensive experience of working with SAP systems, ideally as a key user or consultant
- Project management experience an advantage
- Strong communication skills and ability to work as part of a team in an international working environment
- Reliable and resilient personality, and solutions-driven and independent approach to work
- Very good written and spoken English; German language skills an advantage
- Willingness to travel (max. 20%)
What our employees have to say about VIG:
Have a look behind the curtain of our Group Finance & Accounting department.
Our teams in Actuarial Services introduce themselves.
In a groupwide video challenge, our employees portrait their view on diversity. We are proud of all videos submitted!
Verena Sochor met VIG during the High Potential Day (profil) and talks about her internship in VIG.
(c) Video: Verlagsgruppe News