Just as colourful as you - your prospects at the Vienna Insurance Group
The dedication, expertise and service-driven mentality of our employees set us apart from others. The diversity of our people plays a major part in our success. We are committed to promote diversity in the work environment and we are a proud employer who offers fair opportunities for everyone.
Become part of our colourful team!
Key facts about VIG:
VIG is the leading insurance group both in Austria and in the entire Central and Eastern European (CEE) region. Around 50 insurance companies in 30 countries form a Group with a long-standing tradition, strong brands and close customer relations. The more than 25,000 employees in the VIG take care of the day-to-day needs of more than 22 million customers. VIG shares have been listed on the Vienna Stock Exchange since 1994. The VIG Group has an A+ rating with stable outlook by the internationally recognised rating agency Standard & Poor's. VIG cooperates closely with the Erste Group, the largest retail bank in Central and Eastern Europe.
>> Recruiting contacts of our group companies
Please apply via our job portal, feel free to use your mobile device for an easy process!
Business Analyst (all genders) - Focus SAP FPSL
We are the leading insurance company in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe. Our Group employs more than 25,000 people whose dedication, expertise and service-driven mentality set us apart from others. The diversity of our people plays a major part in our success. We are committed to promote diversity in the work environment and we are a proud employer who offers fair opportunities for everyone. Become part of our colourful team!
- Analysing and assessing specialised topics within the scope of SAP FPSL IFRS 17 reporting to the Group
- Supporting VIG insurance companies with the application of SAP FPSL as a Group-wide IFRS 17 subledger
- Liaising with specialist departments (above all Actuarial Services) and IT
- Responsibility for ensuring fulfilment of SAP FPSL user acceptance tests (UATs) and related documentation
- Ongoing process optimisation and identifying corresponding potential for optimisation
- Planning and implementing training courses and knowledge transfer focused on SAP FPSL within the VIG Group
- We are committed to being an attractive employer and offer an extensive package of benefits, opportunities and various development options
- Great flexibility (home office, flextime arrangements and an extensive range of IT equipment)
- We stand for reliability, based on our values, tradition and stability
- We offer a pleasant working environment with a strong emphasis on teamwork
- Your workplace at Vienna Insurance Group will be in the heart of Vienna and the centre of CEE
- Together with our teams in 30 countries you get to experience the diversity of VIG
- According to the regulations of the Equal Treatment Act, we state the minimum wage based on the Collective Agreement, which is in a range of € 2 888,03 gross per month. Of course, a higher salary is commensurate with the professional experience and qualification of the chosen candidate. The remuneration package is market-compliant.
- This full-time position is to be filled immediately
- Relevant, completed degree
- (Profound) Knowledge and experience in working with SAP FPSL
- Strong communication and teamwork skills in an international working environment
- Reliability and high ability to work under pressure as well as an independent and responsible approach
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English; knowledge of German is an advantage but not a prerequisite
- Willingness to travel (max. 20%)
What our employees have to say about VIG:
Have a look behind the curtain of our Group Finance & Accounting department.
Our teams in Actuarial Services introduce themselves.
In a groupwide video challenge, our employees portrait their view on diversity. We are proud of all videos submitted!
Verena Sochor met VIG during the High Potential Day (profil) and talks about her internship in VIG.
(c) Video: Verlagsgruppe News