Just as colourful as you - your prospects at the Vienna Insurance Group
We are the leading insurance company in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe. Our Group employs more than 25,000 people whose dedication, expertise and service-driven mentality set us apart from others. The diversity of our people plays a major part in our success. We are committed to promote diversity in the work environment and we are a proud employer who offers fair opportunities for everyone.
Become part of our colourful team!
Please apply via our job portal, feel free to use your mobile device for an easy process!
Asset Management - Specialist (all genders)
We are the leading insurance company in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe. Our Group employs more than 25,000 people whose dedication, expertise and service-driven mentality set us apart from others. The diversity of our people plays a major part in our success. We are committed to promote diversity in the work environment and we are a proud employer who offers fair opportunities for everyone. Become part of our colourful team!
- Supporting individual insurance companies and the VIG Group as a whole with capital market analysis
- Involvement in coordinating the individual insurance companies’ annual investment and risk management strategies
- Handling investment-related questions, analysing and assessing proposed investments, preparing investment proposals, and participation in operational management of the investment portfolio
- Involvement in ensuring regular exchange of information with the individual insurance companies
- Performing data analysis, preparing data on bank balances, and recommending bank limit applications
- Providing support for the monitoring of the individual insurance companies’ investment portfolios
- We are committed to being an attractive employer and offer an extensive package of benefits, opportunities and various development options
- We stand for reliability, based on our values, tradition and stability
- We offer a pleasant working environment with a strong emphasis on teamwork
- Your workplace at Vienna Insurance Group will be in the heart of Vienna and the centre of CEE
- Learn more about the department
- Together with our teams in 30 countries you get to experience the diversity of VIG
- According to the regulations of the Equal Treatment Act, we state the minimum wage based on the Collective Agreement, which is in a range of € 3 076,68 gross per month. Of course, a higher salary is commensurate with the professional experience and qualification of the chosen candidate. The remuneration package is market-compliant.
- This full-time position is to be filled immediately
- Degree in economics, focus on capital markets or finance desirable
- Minimum of five years’ experience of portfolio management in connection with international capital markets and across various asset classes; experience in the CEE region an advantage
- Knowledge of insurance-related regulatory requirements for capital investments, capital market instruments and portfolio theories
- Experience of working with market information systems, e.g. Bloomberg, Reuters, etc.
- Very strong analytical skills
- Independent and solutions-driven approach
- Highly developed communication and teamworking abilities
- Excellent knowledge of German or English, knowledge of a CEE language an advantage
What our employees have to say about VIG:
Have a look behind the curtain of our Group Finance & Accounting department.
Our teams in Actuarial Services introduce themselves.
In a groupwide video challenge, our employees portrait their view on diversity. We are proud of all videos submitted!
Verena Sochor met VIG during the High Potential Day (profil) and talks about her internship in VIG.
(c) Video: Verlagsgruppe News