Just as colourful as you - your prospects at the Vienna Insurance Group
The dedication, expertise and service-driven mentality of our employees set us apart from others. The diversity of our people plays a major part in our success. We are committed to promote diversity in the work environment and we are a proud employer who offers fair opportunities for everyone.
Become part of our colourful team!
Key facts about VIG:
VIG is the leading insurance group both in Austria and in the entire Central and Eastern European (CEE) region. Around 50 insurance companies in 30 countries form a Group with a long-standing tradition, strong brands and close customer relations. The more than 25,000 employees in the VIG take care of the day-to-day needs of more than 22 million customers. VIG shares have been listed on the Vienna Stock Exchange since 1994. The VIG Group has an A+ rating with stable outlook by the internationally recognised rating agency Standard & Poor's. VIG cooperates closely with the Erste Group, the largest retail bank in Central and Eastern Europe.
Please apply via our job portal, feel free to use your mobile device for an easy process!
Asset Management - Country Manager (all genders)
We are the leading insurance company in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe. Our Group employs more than 25,000 people whose dedication, expertise and service-driven mentality set us apart from others. The diversity of our people plays a major part in our success. We are committed to promote diversity in the work environment and we are a proud employer who offers fair opportunities for everyone. Become part of our colourful team!
- First point of contact for the supervised insurance companies for investment questions, reporting, organization of meetings and interface to other internal departments
- Ensuring the preparation of the portfolio data on investments of individual insurance companies
- Contributing to the ongoing process of ensuring the data quality of portfolio-relevant data
- Support in monitoring compliance with limits and ensuring clarification of measures in the event of limit violations, as well as keeping evidence of open points in the event of necessary adjustments and ensuring tracking of implementation by the companies
- Central contact point for the exchange of various documents, their content analysis and plausibility check as well as their archiving
- Supporting insurance companies in the planning process, analysis and plausibility check of the multi-year planning
- Compiling documents in preparation for and participation in the investment meetings with the insurance companies
- Preparation, coordination, dispatch and archiving of the minutes of investment meetings
- Collaboration and support in various projects, including cross-divisional projects
- We are committed to being an attractive employer and offer an extensive package of benefits, opportunities and various development options
- Great flexibility (home office, flextime arrangements and an extensive range of IT equipment)
- We stand for reliability, based on our values, tradition and stability
- We offer a pleasant working environment with a strong emphasis on teamwork
- Your workplace at Vienna Insurance Group will be in the heart of Vienna and the centre of CEE
- Learn more about the department
- Together with our teams in 30 countries you get to experience the diversity of VIG
- According to the regulations of the Equal Treatment Act, we state the minimum wage based on the Collective Agreement, which is in a range of € 2 628,27 gross per month. Of course, a higher salary is commensurate with the professional experience and qualification of the chosen candidate. The remuneration package is market-compliant.
- This full-time position is to be filled immediately
- Degree in economics, focus on capital markets or financing preferred
- Experiences in portfolio management in regard to international capital markets and across different asset classes preferred, experience in CEE an advantage
- Experienced user of MS Office applications (especially Excel)
- High analytical skills
- Independent and solution-oriented approach to work
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Very good English language skills, German and knowledge of a CEE language is an advantage
What our employees have to say about VIG:
Have a look behind the curtain of our Group Finance & Accounting department.
Our teams in Actuarial Services introduce themselves.
In a groupwide video challenge, our employees portrait their view on diversity. We are proud of all videos submitted!
Verena Sochor met VIG during the High Potential Day (profil) and talks about her internship in VIG.
(c) Video: Verlagsgruppe News