Just as colourful as you - your prospects at the Vienna Insurance Group
We are the leading insurance company in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe. Our Group employs more than 25,000 people whose dedication, expertise and service-driven mentality set us apart from others. The diversity of our people plays a major part in our success. We are committed to promote diversity in the work environment and we are a proud employer who offers fair opportunities for everyone.
Become part of our colourful team!
Please apply via our job portal, feel free to use your mobile device for an easy process!
Actuarial Department - Actuary with focus on Solvency II (all genders)
We are the leading insurance company in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe. Our Group employs more than 25,000 people whose dedication, expertise and service-driven mentality set us apart from others. The diversity of our people plays a major part in our success. We are committed to promote diversity in the work environment and we are a proud employer who offers fair opportunities for everyone. Become part of our colourful team!
- Contributing to the Actuarial function of Vienna Insurance Group in the fulfillment of its tasks
- Establishing technical provisions and capital requirements under Solvency II
- Supporting VIG insurance companies in regulatory actuarial tasks covering:
- Life insurance
- Pricing and reserving
- Quarterly and annual financial statements
- Prophet modelling
- Contribution in the implementation of the IFRS 17 standard
- We are committed to being an attractive employer and offer an extensive package of benefits, opportunities and various development options
- We stand for reliability, based on our values, tradition and stability
- We offer a pleasant working environment with a strong emphasis on teamwork
- Your workplace at Vienna Insurance Group will be in the heart of Vienna and the centre of CEE
- Learn more about the department
- Together with our teams in 30 countries you get to experience the diversity of VIG
- According to the regulations of the Equal Treatment Act, we state the minimum wage based on the Collective Agreement, which is in a range of € 2 787,31 gross per month. Of course, a higher salary is commensurate with the professional experience and qualification of the chosen candidate. The remuneration package is market-compliant.
- This full-time position is to be filled immediately
- University degree in mathematics
- At least 3 years of working experience in the field of life insurance mathematics
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Experience with Prophet is an advantage
- Structured, independent and very accurate way of working
- Strong communication skills, team orientation and pleasure of working in an international environment
- Very good spoken and written English language skills, good knowledge of German
- Willingness to travel
What our employees have to say about VIG:
Have a look behind the curtain of our Group Finance & Accounting department.
Our teams in Actuarial Services introduce themselves.
In a groupwide video challenge, our employees portrait their view on diversity. We are proud of all videos submitted!
Verena Sochor met VIG during the High Potential Day (profil) and talks about her internship in VIG.
(c) Video: Verlagsgruppe News