"Architektur im Ringturm" exhibition series
Designed by renowned architect Erich Boltenstern, the Ringturm, headquarters of the Vienna Insurance Group, has been a place for people to meet and exchange ideas since its opening in 1955. The former cash hall of the Ringturm, which was converted into a modern exhibition centre by Boris Podrecca, has hosted the “Architecture in the Ringturm” exhibition series regularly since 1998. Principal shareholder Wiener Städtische Wechselseitige uses this exhibition series to provide architects in all of the countries where VIG operates with a venue that is accessible to the public free of charge.
More about the current exhibition: press - current exhibition
More about the exhibition preview: press - exhibition preview